Infrastructure » Health care
As per the instructions of the Principal, Nizam College the following report has been prepared regarding the health Center.
Our health center is a ‘FIRST AID CENTER’ attached to the Nizam College.
It is open to the Patients daily from 10AM-3PM .we treat nearly 40-50 patients per day.
The patients are the student and the staff along with family members.
The following facilities are available in our centre.
- Routine medical checkup.
- Treatment for common diseases like R.T infections T infections, cold, Hyperacidity, Diarrhea, dysentery etc.
- Specialist general surgeon consultation is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- B.P checkup, Blood Sugar checkup, Anti septic dressing and dispensing of medicines is been done daily.
- . Physical fitness certificates are issued to the students who need them at the time of seeking admission into the college.
- We examine the health condition and issues fitness certificate to the NCC candidates.
- Physically challenged students seeking admission under their respective quota are examined and certified for admission.
- In case of emergency we visit the hostel and give treatment to the students.
- Give counseling to the patients regarding self hygiene, communicable diseases, STD and how to avoid and control the blood pressure and Diabetes.
- Explain the students, the importance and nobleness in donating blood and eyes.
- In association with the NCC and Red Cross society we conducted blood donation camp.
- Explain the Benefits of medical insurance to the staff.
- We always explain our patients how ‘prevention is better than cure.