R. Venkatesh Yadav B.Sc. (MSCs) II Year student of Nizam College, APSD/10/124581, CQMS
(1) Participated National Integration Camp - III held at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar,Guntur from 07 January 2012 to 18'January 2012.
(2) participated in All India Trekking Expedition: AP Trek-2011 held at Tirupati from 4'July to 17'July 2011.
- M Balaraj Goud B.Sc. (MBGc) ll Year student of Nizam College, APSD/10/124553 CSM participated the All India ACC Boys Trekking Camp at Malayattoor Forest range, conducted by NCC Directorate Kerala and Lakshadweep form 23' December to 5'January 2012 (14 Days)
- M. Prakash B.Com. (E-comm) II Year student of Nizam College, APSD/10/124558 SUO has attended SNlC,Punglwa conducted by NCC Group Headquarters Kohima from 28"‘May 8"‘June 2011.
- B. Sambhashivamurthy B.Sc. (MECs) II Year student of Nizam College APSD/10/124520 CKS participated .All India Trekking Expedition Belgaum (Karnataka) conducted by National Cadet Corps Group, Belgaum from 6'‘ October 2011 to 19"‘ October 2011.
- B. Prashanth Kumar B.Sc. (MECs) II Year student of Nizam College APSD/10/124517 JUO participated in National Integration Camp at New Delhi. From 18th jan to 27th jan 2012.
- Two of our students have participated in Thal Sainic Camp(TSC).
- L.Naresh Gold Medal in Health & Hygeinic.
- B.Babu Gold Medal in Volley Ball.
- One of our students B.Raju has participated in Thal Sainic Camp – Inter Group Competition (TSC-IGC).
- Four of our students Kunal Mokshe, G. Sangeetha, N.Satyasri and D. Gayatri have participated in Republic Day Camp – Inter Group Competation (RDC-IGC).
- One of our student Bhargavi has participated in Republic Day (RD) Parade, New Delhi in Jan. 2010.
- One of our student Bhargavi has participated in Special National Integration Camp at Jammu & Kashmir in August 2010.
- 66 students have appeared for the exam conducted for NCC-B Certificate.
- 21 students have appeared for the exam conducted for NCC-C Certificate.
- 3 students selected as a volunteers to participate in common wealth contest to be held in October 2010 at New Delhi.
Nizam College has two units of NSS activities. Unit-I for the students of Sciences, Programme Officer is Dr. Md. Shareefuddin, Unit-II for Social Sciences Program Officer is Dr. Lakshman. Each unit contains more than 100 volunteers (both boys & girls).
- NSS Volunteers of Nizam College have taken up many awareness programs.
- Nizam College NSS Unit I & II have conducted a special progamme Winter Camp for the academic year 2009-2010 at Chinna Mangalaram village, Moinabad Mandal, Rangareddy District, for seven days i.e. from 11.3.2010 to 17.3.2010. Two Units have Volunteers who participated in the camp, the total no of volunteers is ninety. NSS Volunteers have taken up several awareness programs at Chinnamangalaram village. It includes Child Education, Child Nutrition, Communal Harmony Hygiene and Sanitation etc. Volunteers gave information about HIV/AIDS, Pulse Polio to the villagers. Volunteers also taken up Clean and Green Program in the village.
During the year 2008-2009, Associate NCC Officer was P. Kamalakar (Asst. Prof. of Botany); S.U.O: Mr.P.Vinay Vardhan Reddy, J.U.O: (1) T. Prasad (2) K. Ravinder Reddy (3) Mr. Vikram Kumar Reddy For the year 2009-2010: Care Taker Officer is Mr.T.Gangadhar (Asst. Prof. Chemistry) S.U.O:Mr.Santhosh Kumar ; J.U.O: (1) Y.Vijay Ramaraj (2) L.Naresh (3) Bhargavi
Progress made during the year 2008-09
- Three of our students P.Vinay Varthan Reddy, Ravinder Reddy and Vikram Reddy participated in Thal Sainic Camp (TSC),
- One of our student K.Hanmanth Rao, participated in Thal Sainic Camp – Inter Group Competation (TSC-IGC).
- 79 students have cleared successfully in the exam conducted for
- 27 students have cleared successfully in the exam conducted for NCC-C